Saturday, January 23, 2010

Passionate about Good Health!


I am passionate about good health. There are many facets to good health which I believe include physical health, mental health, emotional health, spiritual health, financial health, and even environmental health.


At this blog, I want to share my passion for good health in many of these areas. You will get to know me, my international family and heartbeat, and my love for the Lord and for people. I love photography and sharing the stories they tell, so you will get to know that about me too. Hey - is there such a thing as photography health?


I would love to interact with you as well so send me your tips and links and heartbeat as we journey through this life together. I believe that our health truly is our wealth. After all, if we don't have good health, what does a fat bank account do for us?


Here's to your health! Your new friend, Amy Hagerup

No comments:

Post a Comment